20091017

Hair Obsessions

Once again, my hair is at the forefront of my obsessions. I want to cut it all off. If I do I will wish it were long. I usually wear it in a pony tail, or pigtails (as it is currently.) I learned how to french braid it last week, and with enough hairspray it lasted all day. But really? How am I happiest? This longish mop of hair on my head is beautiful if I fix it, but how often do I do that? Yes, the answer is rarely. Do I want it short? Yes, but if it is shorter won't it be a pain to deal with daily. (You know, when I can't just brush it back into a pony tail?)

Sigh... I am trying not to cut it all off, thinking it may be a direct result of my depression that is making me think of shaving it all off. I won't cut it myself... but maybe I should hide the clippers and scissors anyway?

And here are more pictures of cuteness. These were both taken in 2005, on this date. Awwwww...

6 comments:

Amie said...

Don't do anything you'll regret!

tif-do said...

I do that same thing... and usually end up getting it cut. But sometimes I freak out and have cut my own hair, and it turns out badly and I feel like crying. Why are emotions and hair connected?

leaner said...

LOL, Amie, I never really truly regret the hair cuts unless the hairdresser totally messes it up. (Its happened)

Tif, I don't know. But it really seems to be connected for me.

bodaat said...

i've grown mine out for the wedding and am going to try to keep it long but we'll see what happens. i just invested in a brand new CHI which i hope will keep me motivated to keep my hair loooong.

Briep said...

You look good with short hair and with long hair. Just think about it. I feel the same way right now. I REALLY want bangs of some sort and I want to do red chunks. I am never happy with my hair. I am no help here.

leaner said...

Brie, yes... I know. I think you should do some longish bangs. They grow out. Don't let certain people talk you out of is because of their laziness. If you want it... go for it!
I on the other hand plan to get my hair trimmed today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...