20090531

Under Pressure

I feel rather depressed. This cold is wearing on me. I felt fine for the most part, but today I awoke with such pressure in my sinus under my left eye that bending over was agony. Originally I was going to spend the day cleaning, doing laundery and putting htings back in the garage. I had even suggested we go swimming, or to the library. Instead, I took some medicine and slept on the couch for hours while the girls watched Harry Potter (1 and 2).


I am blessed with my girls. Rhayn is so helpful when I am ill, and it feels like I have been ill a lot lately. (Its really just one cold, that drags on and on.) Rhayn made us all hot tea and she cooked macaroni and cheese for lunch (I helped a little, pouring the pasta into the colander.) She helped Gwennie and emptied the dishwasher. She kept asking me if I needed anything.


If my brain weren't in a haze from spending the day sleeping and filled with pressure, I would probably have more profound words about how awesome Rhayn is. Alas I don't. She is a wonderful girl, and I am often amazed by her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best kids ever!

bodaat said...

i hope you feel better soon! i'm glad that Rhayn is there to take care of you. :)

Everyday Mom Designs said...

I hope you feel better soon.. I'm glad you have a great little helper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...