20090525

Things I think about too much

  • Not hearing from Will for a couple of days
  • Not hearing from Will for a week
  • Heights
  • Not knowing where my kids are
  • Forgetting my phone at home (so that no one can contact me)
  • Spending a weekend without my phone
  • Coming home and only having 4 missed calls- none from my husband
  • Knowing that I need to stop worrying, but not being able to
  • Mirrors at night, in a dark room
  • Ghost stories when you are camping, especially that one about the campers
  • Thinking too much about not hearing from him for over a week, because that just makes my mind over analyze it, and start the "worst case scenario, when will the Uniformed Officers show up?" thoughts.
  • The end of the school year, and realizing that my kid is going to be a third! grader! in the fall.
  • Gwennie will be four in the fall. GAH! How did that happen?
  • Knowing I will never have another baby.
  • But mostly why haven't I heard from Will?

2 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Aww, I'm sorry hun.. I remember doing the same thing, especially when he was deployment while I was pregnant. I'm sure everything is fine... try your hardest not to read into it too much...

bodaat said...

i am sure he will call. i am sure, i am sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...