20081222

Night Alone

Tonight I am alone. But in a good way. The girls went to my parents house, to make cookies with the cousins in the morning. I was left home, to fend for myself.

I did what any smart person would do, given a night at home, alone.

I left my house. I went to a movie ALONE, which is one of my favorite things to do when I am by myself.

And now its nearly 11 pm, and I am going to take a nice hot bath and read Twilight again. Because I can.

PS- In case you are wondering- I watched Slumdog Millionaire.

6 comments:

bodaat said...

oooh, I love doing that too! What movie did you watch? ps - I spoke with one of my friends tonight who is reading the Twilight series and is loving it. I may have to pick it up!

leaner said...

You should read it, if just for the pop culture phenomenon. I love the books, its hard to put them down when you get into Bella's world.

Amie said...

sounds like a great night! i hope you enjoyed it!

Christina said...

Sounds like heaven! I'm glad you had a night to yourself. :)

desertwildflower said...

I have heard wonderful things about "Slumdog Millionaire." It was playing at the same theater where I saw "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" last month with my mom. Sometimes it is good to see a movie by yourself, especially if you're not sure how others will appreciate it (like last year when I saw "Sweeney Todd").

April said...

I love going to the theater alone. I even did this as a teenager. Everyone thought I was strange. I loved the solidarity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...