* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they’ve been tagged.
I was tagged for this- the Quirky Meme, by Homeslice.
1. I am a chameleon. Seriously, even if I am on the outskirts of the party, I can flex and change until I fit in. I credit (or blame) my youth at the LDS church, especially as a teenager, for this ability. It is so easy to fall into something that is comfortable like that. And over time I just learned to fall into every situation the same way.
2. I chew my nails, and only stop when I am pregnant. But as soon as the baby is born? Yup, my nails are in my mouth. I chew the right hand more than the left, because I am left-handed and need that hand to draw/drive/etc.
3. I am left-handed (as mentioned in the above quirky thing). That in its self is not quirky or anything, I know. I however can not use left-handed scissors to save my life. I was always given them in school, and I would stare at the teacher while I asked for the regular ones.
4. In school I was a know-it-all. Bad. My teachers hated me, I am sure. I would tell them when they were wrong, and point out flaws, misspellings, errors. As an adult this only comes in handy when I am editing my husband's papers. (Or when I am reading a story and there is a mistake in spelling, does that drive anyone else bonkers? Is that just me?)
5. I deal with stresses by not thinking about it. Examples? My friend JD's moved to another state. I ignored it until she had actually left. Will's deployment- I won't really let it affect me until it happens. I have had a few more break-downs from this than any other stressful event in my life. I do not usually cry about things, because I am too "strong" and crying makes me feel weird.
6. I love numbers. I like to do division, like figuring out the MPG in our vehicles. I like to write the numbers out, all ordered and lovely, and do the LONG division. I know I can use my mobile phone to do the math. But darn it I like to refresh my mind.
I will tag Mo, my Mom, Hairball, Dacheese, Tif-do, and Penny.