Mo over at Green Desert tagged me. I am pretty sure that I have done this one before, but its been a while and over time these things change, don't they? Or maybe it is that I am thinking about something different today.
Here are the rules-
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your blog.
Let each person know they have been tagged, by leaving a comment on their blog. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are six things about myself:
1. I am about to start my moon time and am I ever so happy about that. Seriously, its like a sudden freedom. I think that the Diva cup has a lot to do with that feeling of freedom.
2. I read a lot. At this moment I have 3 books that I am in the middle of. A friend just loaned me more books and I purchased The Host at Costco yesterday (Why didn't they have the Twilight series there? I do think I want to wait and purchase that as a boxed set in August... if they offer it.)
3. I fancy myself to be artistic. I used to be able to draw realistic looking people. Now? Not so much. It seems that I am quite out of practice.
4. I love my dog. I never thought I would be so attached to a dog, not since our dearly departed Spike (Brittany Spaniel we had when I was in high school.) But Lily? She brings out the love in me and I want to photograph her all of the time.
5. I am really tan right now. Seriously. For the first time EVER in my life, I am a darker shade than my little sister, Dacheese. I know that this will probably lead to skin cancer, but right now it is making me feel more alive. The sun rejuvenates me.
6. Um... my toe still hurts. But it is healing pretty fast. I wish I wasn't so klutzy and didn't break it so often, but whatcha gonna do?