20080618

In My Garden

It has been a while since I posted pictures of my garden. That doesn't mean my black thumb killed them all. It just means I am lazy. The plants are looking great. One of the pumpkin vines is taking over its corner of the garden and many of them are blooming.
Yellow pear tomato. One of the three varieties that are in my garden.I am pretty sure this is my poblano chile pepper plant. I could be wrong, but it was the biggest of the pepper plants (chile plants?) The chilies are growing differently than any I have grown before, more wide and more like a poblano. Next to it I have my chocolate bell pepper, but it isn't producing fruit yet, it has blooms but no peppers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Everything is growing so well. Ours is looking decidedly wilted despite the shade. The tomatoes are still producing, and the zucchini plants, and the cucumber vine is doing great, but the peppers are not producing anything. Looking forward to seeing your harvest! :)

Amie said...

I'm so jealous of this! How are you getting things to grow when it is so hot!? I am determined to plant mine in September again.

leaner said...

I think it is just in the perfect spot in my yard. I am looking forward to my tomatoes, because I know they will not have salmonella. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...