20080320

Survey from Amie

1. What is your occupation? I always put Human Resources on applications. I am currently not occupied by anything besides my kids.

2. What color are your socks right now? none,

3. What are you listening to right now? Rhayn has her stereo on, and it is the Shrek soundtrack.

4. What was the last thing you ate? Andes mint

5. Can you drive a stick shift? No, well I could if I had to, but it wouldn't be pretty.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? That changes every day. Today it would be something muddy, like a gray brown color. Yesterday I was vibrant and yellow.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I have no idea. Its been a few days.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it to me, but I found it on Amie's blog and I like her a whole lot!

9. How old are you today? Thirty

10. Favorite drink? iced tea

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? None. I will watch really exciting games (this years super bowl, wow!) but only when there is nothing else to watch.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Um, Me? Never! This week? No, but last week I added green in the mix.

13. Pets? Two cats and a dog.

14. Soap or shower gel? Depends on my mood, and how bad I smell. I use Will's soap when I have been working out or am sweaty, but really I only use it under my armpits and my nether regions. If I feel like smelling pretty, I use fancy shower gel.

15. What was the last movie you watched? Shrek was on, but I didn't sit down and watch it per se.

16. What was the last book you read? The People of the Wolf by Micheal Gear and Kathleen O'Neal Gear. I finished it last night, on to The People of the Fire, which is the sequel, tonight.

17. What do you do to vent anger? I yell and sometimes throw things. I also take deep breaths when I am more in control but lately that has been more difficult to do.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Transformers, My Little Ponies, Care Bears.

19. What is your favorite season? winter

20. Hugs or kisses? hugs

21. Cherries, Blueberries or Strawberries? Cherries

22. Do you want your friends to play along? YessirreeBob.

23. Who is most likely to play? I dunno

24. Who is least likely to play? whoever doesn't feel like it

25. Living arrangements? Two story house in Arizona, with my kids and pets, wishing my hubby was here also.

26. When was the last time you cried? I cry almost every day. I feel so overwhelmed by life sometimes.

27. What is on the floor of your closet? Stuff, it is a walk-in so the middle of the floor is clear.

28.Who is the friend you have known the longest? Starla.

29. What did you do last night? Watched too much TV, then went to bed and read a few chapters in previously mentioned book.

30. What is your favorite number? Eleven

31. What or who inspires you? Nature,

32. What are you afraid of? heights, speaking in public, people not liking me.

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Don't like them at all unless they are from In and Out.

34. Favorite dog breed? Mutt

35. What is on your key ring? A ring that says Trust= Faith= (trust=faith=trust= You know, because it goes in a circle) And of course too many keys.

36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

37. How many states have you lived in? Three

39. Favorite holiday(s)? The Christmas season, but the day is usually rather sad.

40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...