20070720

It seems like the girls are on the mend, and although Will is afflicted with the virus, I have managed to stay relatively healthy. Gwennie has some serious rhinorrhea (actual medical term for runny nose, because I am taking a medical terminology class right now. Say it, because it is FUN to say! I walked around singing "Gwennie has rhinorrhea" for the joy of it.) Its like she has had green snotty boogers oozing from her nose for the past week. Her nose is raw from wiping.

***its now Sunday, I am not even sure when I started this post! But I guess I will post it now.

2 comments:

tif-do said...

Does Rhinorrhea rhymn with Diarrhea?, because that could be a hole new twist on the old Diarrhea song.

Amie said...

Poor girl...use vaseline on her nose, it'll help

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...