20070424

How Would YOU Feel?

Outsourcing Breastmilk

I personally think this is awesome. I think I would gladly do this. In fact, I have a friend who had breast cancer and a double mastectomy, and is having a baby at the end of the summer. I have been thinking about renting a pump and donating some milk for her babe. She doesn't have the option to nurse her own children, and give them the best start. I would love to be able to help her out. I am sure Gwennie would not mind sharing the mama milk!

As I told my sister, I would gladly nurse her baby if it came down to it. I understand being squeamish about it, but heck, women have been wet nurses as long as there have been women.

And $1000 a week? Wow, that is quite a bit of money to just provide a little comfort to someone else's child! I know its in LA, but still! Wow!

2 comments:

Lil said...

Heard about it, think it's AWESOME and I would do it for FREE!! Go for it!!

Amie said...

Wow, that's a lot of money! Very interesting. That one woman breastfed 10 other children in 7 years and she's in her fourties? How did she never dry up!? WOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...