20070112

Its so not fair.

Well, apparently the class I registered for was not desirable. It has been cancelled due to lack of enrollment. It figures. So I went over the whole catalog, and didn't find another class that would satisfy any of the areas I need. Can I say that I am really upset now?

At least I got a few good deals at Old Navy today. They had all their clearance an additional 50% off. I was totally stoke. Also they had some "slim" sized jeans on sale for my little twig named Rhayn. I had tried buying her regular pants at Target, and they looked awful, like a sack! I bought a pair of brown slacks for myself for $10! WHOO HOO! They had some really nice black trousers that were like 40% wool, I should have bought them, too. But I know I can only wear them like once a year.

Its my brother, G'Rat's birthday. That means yesterday was Hairball's birthday (Right? I usually can't remember if its before or after G'Rat's!) I started writing this lovely post about her, but it was never finished. Oh well, I hope they have both had great days and wonderful years!

2 comments:

abeNanna said...

Yes, hairball is one day older than G'rat, or is she 729 days younger?

Amie said...

That's so disappointing about your class. I've been too scared to get my transcripts where I want them to start the program I want...I fear change! Not you though, you're a conqueror!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...