20061107

Overwhelming

Thank you all for the overwhelming support.
Yesterday I felt awful, today I feel so much better. It amazing how much better I feel. I am still looking into remedies, and trying to think of ways to make myself feel better (like maybe taking a yoga class? Which I have been wanting to do for the past year.) I think that admitting that I felt that way was the thing I needed to do most. Its another instance that my blog has helped me.

All day yesterday I felt miserable, it felt like I had been crying nonstop- by the evening I realized what THAT was all about, I was completely stuffed up, and my nose was dripping. Oh fun, a cold on top of being sad. I took a bath last night, and went to bed early. Both of those things helped. Will was really supportive, and things are looking up quite a bit.

I really want to thank you all, for the hugs, kind words and support. You have no idea how much that helped.

In the next few days my blog will be moving, too. I will keep you all informed.

1 comment:

purplelurple said...

I am glad you are feeling better. If you need anything including a babysitter please call us we would be more than happy to help out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...