20060908

Mama Says Om: Space


Did the mama who decides the theme for MSO know? Is she a trekkie? Well If not, here is to 40 glorious years of Star Trek!

"Space the final frontier, these are the voyages of the starship Enterprise!"

Happy 40th!

I can not even imagine my life without ST, as I was born even after the Star Wars, I have always lived in a spacey world. Thank You creaters of Star Trek, and Star Wars and all theother silly Space Shows that have graced our televisions and the big screen in the past 40 years. We would not be the same without you all.

Thank you! Without Gene Roddenberry, I would be lost. I wouldn't have my vulcan-like logic to dictate my emotions. Thanks to my daddy Spock (yes, when I was a kid I wanted Spock to be my dad, geesh. I was also made fun of as an adult because I kept a framed picture of Spock near my bed. Yes, I am that dorky!) Here is proof that I am a dork, yup I wrote this one day because of my Star Trek fanhood.

2 comments:

Briep said...

the best of all the silly star themed movies is "space balls" (JK) anyways... You are a dork! But I love you anyways! I did go see the last star wars movie more than twice.

Briep said...

star themed was actually suppose to be "space themed" MY BAD DAWG!;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...