Mama Says Om: Clear
Clear, what is clear?
My first thought for clear is the feeling when you finally figure something out, it becomes clear to you, the path you should take, or the answer to a problem you are having.
But really, clear is the way my children usually make me feel.
Clear headed, because I feel like I know what is best for them.
Clear in my intentions, because I feel like I know their personalities.
Clearly in love, because how could you not look at your own child, who grew in your womb, and not feel a swell of love.
I did a search for the definaition of Clear and came up with this-and these are my takes on each and every one.
1. Free from clouds, mist, or haze. Every day with my children is a new clear day.
2. Not obscured or darkened; bright. My children's eyes are clear, they see things and are not obscured by life.
3. Easily seen through; transparent. A child's woes and joys are almost always clear. They are easily loved and give absolutely.
4. Free from flaw, blemish, or impurity. To me, all children are pure.
5. Free from impediment, obstruction, or hindrance; open. When we have children, we are the ones responsible for keeping their minds clear, open to new ideas, free of junk.
6. Plain or evident to the mind; unmistakable. Our children are clear to us, we know them, all the way down into our souls.
7. Easily perceptible to the eye or ear; distinct. As soon as our eyes fall upon that newly born babe, we know, clearly know, that child as our own.
8. Discerning or perceiving easily; keen. It is our place to show our children everything, and to give them the start that will help them to make choices, clearly right choices for them.
9. Free from doubt or confusion; certain. As certain as our love for our children, we can not help it.
10. Free from qualification or limitation; absolute. Unconditional love, clearly the best of all.
11. Free from guilt; untroubled. Untroubled because we had our child, untroubled by the idea of being a parent, and guiding them through a life.
12. Having been freed from contact, proximity, or connection. Freed from our previous life, and given a new lease on life, as a parent.
13. Free from charges or deductions; net. A child is priceless.
14. Containing nothing. No regrets, clearly no regrets to having my children.