20060918

Beta

If you have switched over to the "new style" of blogger I am sorry I can't post on your blog yet.
I am posting comments, here!
Dacheese- SHORT!!!!
Did you get a pic of the mushroom? It would be a good idea to have a picture of it, so that someday you can laugh at it (and remember why you only go to Melissa, LOL)
I wish we could have gone to get buts together, and maybe we both coulda been happy. Instead my is too dang short and you became a mushroom.
It does look cute in the picture.
Purplelurple- I am so sorry. I am sure your little angel will be ok. I am sorry that she is losing someone she loves so soon.

I will switch over to the new blogger, sure. Just right now, I am afraid. I just really figured this one out! *laughing* so not ready to change just yet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...