20060809

It Will Be OK.



I am feeling a lot better today, tons actually. But now its almost 11 and I am not sleepy. I think I have taken care of most of the things that I could that were stressing me out. I have paid the fee for Rhayn's school. I have returned library books. I made Rhayn's apron and placemats and all that.

If only Will was home, to bounce my stress off of, or to tell about it. I feel bad loading it onto others, because they have stresses also and mine seem like small potatoes. Grrr...

Dacheese came over today, and Madder gave Gwennie lots of kisses. She also walked her super cute little old lady walk, sometimes I wish Gwennie would start walking just for that walk, but then again, she can wait! Our little girls are really getting to be a lot of fun. Their development is phenomenal. Gwennie was really enjoying her Uncle Scott today. She didn't really want him to put her down. She even had a moment when she was grasping his shirt and not immediatly reaching for me. I don't know if she just likes him, or if she is really missing her Daddy.

Once again, Rhayn is having stomach issues. She is moaning in her room, probably thrashing about,too. Earlier she told me that the pain felt like she was hungry. I don't know what to do about it. I think that it is stress related. Like she is missing Daddy so much that she thinks about it constantly. I am sure it will all be ok as soon as he gets home. It will be ok... my mantra for today.

3 comments:

TLC said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I thought about you all day yesterday and offered up prayers over you and your girls. I started a comment yesterday but didn't have time to finish up before we had to leave and then the rest of the day, Clint was working on the CPU. But I'm glad you are feeling lots better and had time to spend w/ your sis! What cutie pies those two girls are!

Briep said...

you can see madisons nipple in one of the picture... she is just like her aunt neenee showin of the nips!!

leaner said...

tlc- thanks, i don't know what I would do without my sis! and family in general. It makes me feel good that you were thinking of me...

dacheese- You know, if Madison's MOM would remember to dress her with a SHIRT under her overalls- her nips wouldn't be hanging out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...