20060808

Climber!

My mom called me earlier. After talking to her for a few minutes, she totally made sense of my headaches. These are all new headaches. Headaches that have never plagued me before.Not like the migraines I usually get. Never have I had one wake me up with the pounding. Since the only thing that has changed is my stress level that must be the cause.

I am fully stressed out. I am tired, but not sleeping well. I need a break, and am not getting any. The kids are great, but sometimes you just need a moment. With Will gone, I haven't had that moment. I can't wait until they go to sleep at night. Rhayn starts school in just a few days, and I am happy for her, but do I really want her to go? No. I am not ready for her to be a kindergartener. Just saying it makes me weepy. The amount of stress I am feeling is causing these headaches. I thought I was dealing well, but its just too much at once. I don't know if I mentioned that Will is now working full time for the army, or that he was terminated from his previous job. Well that all happened the week before he left. It adds to the issues I lay in bed thinking about at night. So what do I do? There really isn't anything but deep cleansing breaths and reading a book- maybe that will help me sleep tonight.

Rhayn is in bed, but since I am upstairs, Gwennie wants to be in that room. Can I blame her? No, her sister is the best. Rhayn is not even thinking about kindergarten, she is just counting down the days until daddy gets home.

Today I was sewing the apron, placemats, napkins, and drawstring bag for Rhayn's school, and Gwennie climbed onto one of our dining room chairs. She is climbing on everything, she is a monkey child and it is just another one of those exhausting things. It is cool that she can climb (even though she still isn't walking! YEAH!) Man it means I have to watch her that much closer. But look at that hiney!

1 comment:

tif-do said...

Look at that cute little bum! Hope you can find that rest time that you need. My headaches have really lessened with my wisdom teeth gone. I now only get the bads ones with hormonal changes, YUCK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...