20060524


Rhayn had a check up today. I keep thinking it will be the last one, but they always want to see her in "one year." This time it was with the plastic surgeon who did her cleft surgery nearly 5 years ago. Can you believe it has been that long? 5 long years since September 11th, the day of terror, horror and for us, fear because our tiny little girl only six months old was going under. Who knew how she was react to the anesthesia, and if she would be ok.

Yesterday Bug climbed the stairs, well the first two anyway. She has been trying and I thought we were safe, see what I get for teaching her to "step high" to get into the shower. She also has been a puking all day. Well, just little bits of bleh. She is getting to be a big pain! Right now she is grabbing at my hands as I try to type or trying to push buttons. Ugh... maybe she'll sleep soon. See how precious she is when she is asleep? So peaceful!

3 comments:

Briep said...

they look so cute sleeping! It is almost 1 in the morning and Madison will not go to SLEEP:-(

purplelurple said...

they are such cuties. Bug might be tough right now but enjoy it before she gets older and then u think the stuff is cute and she wont do it anymore.

Pen-nut said...

Just out of curiosity, who is your plastic surgeon? My Jazz is going to need surgery on her cleft lip and I need to get her in to see a plastic surgeon to see what the plan should be. I got a name of a good one from a friend with a child with the same thing. But I haven't made an appointment yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...