20060215

Roses are White


I hate Valentine’s Day, did I mention that? It has always been a day when I was alone, and didn’t have anyone to share it with. Then I met Will, and he is a romantic in a strange way. He wants to buy me flowers. When we got married, I told him that since our anniversary is so close to Valentine’s to not worry about V-day. I would rather celebrate “Our” day. This year I didn’t expect anything. I emailed him and asked him to bring home some curry for dinner. It sounded tasty and I didn’t feel up to cooking yet. So he came in with the delicious smell of Chicken Tikka Masala and a dozen white roses. It really makes me feel special and glad he is my husband. He wants me to be happy and tries to do things that he feels would do that. What a guy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...