20060228

Orgasmic Laughter

As Hairball, the monsters and I were walking at the ZOO yesterday, we had just passed the cage that used to hold the fennec fox but now holds bobwhite quail, we were all joking and laughing and having a nice time. We were headed up the trail to see the tiger, and could hear the lion roaring (did you know that you can hear a lion roar 5 miles away?) There was a group of people coming towards us. Rhayn points and says loudly, "Look she has a tattoo on her BOOB!" The lady turns bright red, then tugs at her low cut shirt to cover it up. The men in the group giggle hysterically, while Hairball and I try to (and do NOT succeed in) keeping our gales of laughter inside. It was great, and I think both Hairball and I needed that laugh.

Sometimes the thing you need most of all is a simple, from the gut laugh. It seems in the moments when you need it most, its hardest to get. I feel so much better after that. Its like (tmi!) if your significant other goes away for a few weeks. You know you aren't getting any, so you start thinking about it, dreaming about it. When they come home again, its electric, and a release like no other. That laugh yesterday, was needed to that point.

3 comments:

Briep said...

That is great! poor lady! The word boob is always a good laugh!

Joxer's Human said...

Seriously TMI! I fear I have been forever scarred by reading this and will need years of therapy to recover. Expect to receive the bill.. :)

leaner said...

HAHA! I love TMI! I am the QUEEN of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...