20051109

"Granny" and BRAS!


Granny's in the cellar GEE can't you smell her
cookin' on that darned ole dirty stove!
In her eye there is a matter and its drippin' in the batter
and she whistles as the (SNIFF) runs down her nose!
DOWN HER NOSE!
DOWN HER NOSE!
and she whistles as the (SNIFF) runs down her nose!

You know I love you, mom. I am so grateful for you and your ability to sew. I love that you made those beautiful dresses, taking time out of your busy life to stitch lovingly for your newest family members. I am sure that this is yet another wonderful thing you learned from the matron of our family. What a great family we have!

Ok, today I went to be a bra model for lactation consultants and those who work in maternity shops. I was paid $80 and got a free Medela nursing bra. What a great thing! I went in there totally uncomfortable in the bra I was wearing. I hated it actually. I have had a difficult time getting bras to fit my...um...saggy baggies. the first bra I put on was ok, it didn't fit perfectly in the cup (34D) so I tried a 32DD and WAHLA! It fit wonderfully. It lifted and separated and held those saggy baggies in a place they haven't seen in YEARS! What a difference the right fit makes! I really need to take dacheese bra shopping! It really makes you feel good to have a bra that REALLY fits! And REALLY makes you look good! I think that having a bra that fits was compensation enough, I would have gladly given the $80 back! (In fact its going right back to Medela anyway! I love this bra! I am going to order 2 more at least!) I wish I had found out the right size and comfort, because I spent a bit of money on bras that didn't fit and I can't take any of them back (been wearing them for weeks.) I am just so happy to have 2 boobs again! (Instead of what Will calls my "uniboob" that goes with my unibrow! LOL)

2 comments:

Briep said...

You are alway talking about boobs! I was so glad that mom knows how to sew, and you do also. I am using scott's sling right now so she can sleep and I can do some homework! Spanks for beign the greatest big sista!

leaner said...

Yup- boobs- its a great topic for conversation.
Sleep- mmm- I wish someone would hold me while I sleep! LOL
I am off to take a nap. I need one, Will was out late last night and I stayed up waiting for him to get home (cuz I worry!) and so I am tired!

Spanks back atcha for being such a great lil sista!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...