1. Favorite quote, verse or song lyric?
A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
2. If you could meet w/ anyone dead or alive for lunch, who would it be?
Grampa C. I wish I could talk to him now, to sit down and here some of those stories that he used to tell. He is the only person I would really like to have lunch with.
3. Sweetest thing your significant other does for you with or without knowing it?
The night after Gwen was born, I couldn't sleep. SO he brought me some warm milk with a little cinnamon in it to help me calm down. I don't know if that helped or if it was knowing how much he cared at that moment but I was able to doze off for a few minutes before Gwen woke up hungry.
4. Do you wish on stars?
Yes, if I could see them I would!
5. Favorite drink?
Chai Creme Frappachino at Starbucks
6. Favorite meal?
Onion Pakora, papadum, raita, and Vegetable Koorma Curry (from Pasand! MMMM had that last night!)
7. Last person you spoke with on the phone?
Will, called him to ask him to meet me for dinner at Pasand
8. Favorite month?
November and December, the Christmas season!
9. Favorite day of the year?
My kid/s birthday/s
10. What was your favorite toy as a child?
A doll that was very realistic looking, we used him as Baby Jesus when we played out the Nativity at Christmas-time
11. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Starla we've been friends for about 14 years. Or maybe Elise because even though we are cousins she is one person I call to tell things to, and I usually call her WAY before Starla.
12. When was the last time you cried?
5 mintues ago, those silly postpartum emotions are still running amuck!
13. What are you afraid of?
Mirrors in the dark (huh Elise!!!) Going pee in the night while camping!
14. Favorite flower?
California or Mexican Poppies (the ones that bloom here in spring all golden orange) and Snapdragons
15. How many states have you lived in?
3, Arizona, South Dakota, and Colorado (and I feel homesick for all when I see them on the news. Like they showed Denver had a snowstorm the other day and I really wanted to be there!)
16. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
I would have my degree, just so Will would feel better about me staying home.
17. A favorite memory of a family trip.
This is a hard one, as we had so many fun family trips! I can't actually think of anything right now!
18. A nice thing you did for someone and it backfired.
Sometimes I feel like making dinner for Will backfires. If I do it regularly he expects it, and then when I don't make it, he is upset because I didn't make dinner. So it backfires.
19. Something you always wanted to do but are afraid to
20. Who are your idols?
Clint and Tammy :) seriously, because you guys are everything I want to be when I grow up!
21. Favorite Dessert?
22. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Depended on the day, usually a Veterinarian and a teacher and an artist and a writer.
23. How many candles where on your last B-day cake and when is your B-day?
27, November 22, only a little ways away!
24. Do you dye your hair and if so what color/brand do you use?
Usually when I dye it its to make it darker. And I really need to get out the dye, its getting a bit light from summer and highlights I had put in in June.
brand- Natural Instincts
color-Nutmeg OR Clove