20050925

Its Sunday, ALREADY?

Another day came and went yesterday, with only the joy of some indigestion from going out for Indian food. It was as usual a delicious experience. I love raita, and all of those tasty chutneys! Mmmm I almost want to go back for another round (but after laying in bed for hours wishing my tummy would stop trying to turn inside out- I think I am good!)

Have I really mentioned my fears? I mean, its not the actual birthing part I am so afraid of, not the pain, or the "mess." Its Will- not being here. Then there is the fact that this next weekend is ARMY weekend, and there is a good chance those bastards will make him go even though he has a tiny, little, newborn at home, and a big girl who will really need her daddy in those first days.

I keep thinking "if she were born today- we'd have 9 days before drill," or today- its only 5 days until drill. If she waits to be born AFTER, then I will have the whole weekend fearing that she will decide its finally time and I will be alone. I will have to try to get ahold of him- via Army people, so it will be nearly impossible. I think I would rather she be born and just not have him for a few days. Its all just so worrisome to me!

Then again- she could easily wait until the day after he gets back, but he will be nearly useless, since he is usually so beat after drill.

I need to just get over this, its all going to play out how it will play out. I obviously can't make her come out, and I can't make her stay in. So we will just have to wait until she deems it the perfect moment.

2 comments:

Briep said...

Our due dates are this week! I go to the Dr tomorrow we shall see what is going happening! Hope these babies pop out soon!!!!

leaner said...

I see the midwife today, so we'll see what she thinks- and if I have dilated more! Its been a long journey, huh? But our trips are almost over then we get to start the best part of all!!! MOTHERHOOD!
Here's to babes who come gently and latch on easily!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...