20050918

Almost time for bed

In the morning I will be headed to the hospital. I have to be there at 7 am. (Which is really early for me!!!) dacheese is here with her hubby to watch Rhayn while Will and I go. I am so afriad of what will happen. I mean if everything goes as planned it should be ok. But if it doesn't? I mean what if something happens, to me- to the baby? I know that risks are minimal but its still scary.

I spent the day cleaning house- like a fiend. I think its because I needed everything to be clean "just in case." I am glad its all done. I feel more settled and ready for whatever may happen. I was even able to get some of the Army crap cleaned up. Rhayn's toys are all put away- ahhh its nice to have stuff picked up!!!

Well I guess I should be getting to bed, I know its going to be hard to sleep. I am going to lay awake thinking about everything that could go wrong... I just hope none of it does!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...