20050831

Things to do...


Its going to be a busy day here. I have to take Rhayn to swim lessons and run to Target (want to buy a yoga ball.) I should get some groceries while I am out, but well- I don't want to. We'll see. I may just go buy some bread and tortillas. Maybe some fruit and veggies, too.

I have 6 loads of laundry to do- yikes! I wait one day past when I usually do it and WHAM there is twice as much! How much more laundry will Gwennie add? Another load or 2 a week? Every few days? I forget how much clothes they go through! Maybe she'll spend all of her time naked- that would be easier! But I have all of those little clothes...

On the baby front- well I had some really painful contractions yesterday! Not regular or anything, but I had to stop and breathe through quite a few. I think I did this at the end with Rhayn, too. I did go to the hospital once before I was really in labor. I had "irritable uterus" and was having contactions every 4 minutes, only lasting 30 seconds and not really painful. They sent me home with a sedative so that I could sleep, and would feel better in the morning. I did and she stayed in for 2 more weeks.

I almost always do a spell check, its amazing what words this blog doesn't know! Contractions? Not included! I had to "add" it so that I wouldn't keep telling me its spelled wrong. I love spell check, for some reason I hate things being misspelled. (I am not perfect- and often misspell!)
Oh yeah- it doesn't know BLOG! either! Craziness...


(Its about 5 pm)

I didn't go to the grocery store, but I did get the laundry mostly all done. I had washed the cover for the changing pad and no sooner had I put it on than a cat had made hereslf quite cozy on it. Oh well- I knew it would happen! LOL

I feel rather like I accomplished something today- hee hee. My sister is supposed to come visit me tomorrow (she'd better- hear that Bri? You had better!!!) I even worked in a nap and have dinner in the oven! WHOO HOO, go me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...