20050805

Insomniac

It has officially started. I hate not being able to sleep through the night.

The past few nights I have woken up at 4 am, and been unable to fall back asleep right away. This morning, I finally fell asleep at 5 and Rhayn woke me back up because she had a bad dream. So I was up until 6. Then Will gets up at 7 am, he was feeling frisky this morning. Its army weekend and the last time for a few days that we'll get to be together, so I got up with him.

I let Rhayn watch the awful tv until 10:30 so I could sleep more. Ugh- so I am feeling VERY groggy and yucky today. At least PBS is there and she could watch shows that I feel are a little better than anything on the Disney channel. Plus there are few commercials AND the ones on that channel are not for McDonalds and toys she'll think she needs.

I need to get my butt into gear and get out dressed. We are going to my parents for the weekend and I need to get packed and everything stll.
L-A-Z-Y I ain't got no alibi- I'm LAZY... yup yup I'm LAZY

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...