20050829

engaging

The midwife said that the baby's head is low in my pelvis. She is in a good postion for birth! This is both welcome and unwelcome news! I am not ready for her. I want a few more weeks. So I am hoping she is just getting comfortable, and not really preparing for her birth. It could be anytime- it could be 4 weeks. Its such a waiting game at this point!
It is good news because as long as she stays this way (very likely) then everything will go well for her birth at home!
Midwife also said she feels to be about 6 pounds, so if she stays in until her due date- she will be close to 7 1/2. Rhayn was only 6 pounds 14 ounces.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's your turn next? Jill had hers. When is your sister due? Lots of babies. Grandpa would be proud of all these kids. Like Grandma says look what we started.

leaner said...

I am due Sept 28th, Bri is due Sept 30th. Let the kids start popping out! Hee hee!

Anonymous said...

awesome, Oh by the way I really enjoy reading all about you. Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself with others.

leaner said...

Thanks! I have enjoyed writing. Just wish I had a better writing style. I am so jealous of how well Clint writes!
Have you read Elise's?

Anonymous said...

No I didn't know she had one. My Brother has always had a way with his words.

tif-do said...

Found it after all, thanks for bringing it to my attention it's fun to read what's going on in everones lives.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...