20050706

Wednesday- "Hump Day"

I wish....

Its wednesday and the wonderfully funny newscaster Rick DiMico ( not sure of spelling) lovingly refers to today as "Hump Day" ON TV! It is hilarious to hear THAT on tv. Tomorrow is "Friday Eve" so not as funny as "Hump Day" I remember being in 5th grade and Wednesday was "flip up day" that meant girls were NOT to wear a dress or skirt because chances are- the boys would flip up your skirt and everyone would see you lovely care bear panties.

I started off this post this morning, and i was feeling pretty good then. I actually have been feeling in a funk almost all day. It escalated right around time for Will to get home. I had a TOTAL awful emotional meltdown. I had to lay on the couch and cry for a little while. I am still in a "funk." I want to go to bed, but I feel like sleep is so far away. I would love to have some snuggletime, but Will is asleep and so is Rhayn. This is one of those times I really wish we had a dog, she'd snuggle with me and make me feel better.

Oh well- one of the cats is getting some forced snuggle time. Beware cats... I need a cuddle...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...