20050617

alone for 2 weeks

Well, DH is gone. He had to work today. So he left a little bit ago. He leaves for his 2 weeks tomorrow, but they are making him stay at base tonight. I am sad. I was trying not to cry when he left. Its only 2 weeks! I can handle that! it'll be over before i know it! Soooo WHY WHY WHY am i so emotional? (duh- there is a baby growing in me!)

Rhayn and I are going to Lowe's to pick up a bed They have an unfinished pine bed (including trundle) that I have been looking at for her for about 1 year. Its clearanced $60 off so we are going to get that and the matching dresser. I looove finishing furniture, so to me this will be a lot of fun. I am excited that its finally cheap enough that we could get it! I was actually willing to buy it at $240, but $180 is way better! We are going to finish painting her bedroom this week and get the bed painted and in her room before daddy gets home.

Yesterday i was at Target, and found a pack of size 1 diapers for 1/2 price (had been returned) so i picked those up. I KNOW that we will need them and i like Pampers anyway. I used Huggies w/ rhayn until she was nearly a year an d then started using Pampers. I like that they smell like bby powder. But i know a lot of people that don't like that. also i like that they are easier to tell when wet. W/ Huggies I had a really hard time and then occasionally they would break and the gel inside would get all over her. yuck!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...