20160104

2016

It's the first day back to school for the new year.
I'm so glad because the weather is messy and the younger two were bored. I'm sick, though dealing fairly well with it. Yesterday seemed to be the worst day so far and I do feel better today.

I'm lonely. I miss my friends, I miss the Monday breastfeeding meetings at the mall, I miss the community I had in SV. Just like I missed DMS when we moved from Phoenix.

Trying to find myself again here has been hard. We've pretty much had one person or another sick since we moved in November.

But let's do a quick run down of everyone in the house.

Rhayn is settling in to school here. Though she misses her boyfriend, we make sure they still get to see each other once in a while. She's totally into Harley Quinn and Batman at the moment and binge watching shows on her phone.

Gwen loves our new neighbors, an older couple who let her come over and help take care of their horses every day. She is over there almost every day at between 4-4:30. On the weekends she sometimes spends the whole day there. She is great with horses and I'm glad we don't need to get her her own.

Natalie made a friend, she lives in the house behind us. She's the same age as Natalie. So hopefully they'll go to kindergarten together next year. Natalie has discovered the joy of Nintendo. She loves playing games with Gwen and daddy.

Abi is still my snuggle buddy. Though I'm slowly weaning her because I get anxious when she's on me all day. She loves to play farm and makes silly voices for her animals. Maybe I have no idea what she's saying, but it's a lot of fun to listen anyway.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...