20110822

Three Things I Recommend



These are three things my girls and I use and love.
Kiss My Face Moisture Shave lotion. Currently using the unscented. I bought it on clearance and have totally fallen in love with the way it works. I haven't cut my legs since I started using it! (Only one small nick on my knee a few weeks ago.) I have a vanilla scented bottle, too. But you use so little that it lasts quite a while.


Organic Baby Raw Shea Moisture Soap for eczema, Frankincense and Myrrh scent. I love the smell in Natalie's soft baby hair. I bought just the soap bar at Target. I used to love the Baby Burt's Bees stuff but they changed the formula and I don't like the way it smells now. Lately I have been using this soap for myself. It is quite moisturizing, which is nice in the Arizona summer.


Thermos Insulated Water Bottles. I have left these, full of ice (yes there was still ice) water, in the car for at least 6 hours. This is in the Arizona summer, too! I wish they came in much bigger sizes, like 40 ounces, and still fit in my cup holder. I seriously love this water bottle. I bought it for Rhayn on clearance at Target, its only 18 ounces. It came with a bottle for hot liquids and I use that one for my water. It also stays icey cold but doesn't have a straw. Gwennie has a smaller one, and they come with many different designs with characters on them. Yes, they are pricey, about $20 for the 18 ounce version, but its worth it. Really worth it. Check out the clearance areas at Target, I bought 2 for $20.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...