20110713

Too Much Sun and Worries

I have a sunburn.

This morning the girls and I met a friend and her 3 sweet kiddos at a splash pad. It was actually nice in the shade with a breeze occasionally blowing the mis from the splash pad s well as leaves from the tree onto us. We ended up out there for a bit longer than I had planned. But it was pleasant and we had a nice chat about lame teen books (the Evernight series) we are reading. What am I going to do if/when we move? I am worried about making new friends. Its hard for me to make "in real life" friends, who will be there when I need them at all hours of the day or night. Friends that I don't feel weird calling when my dog is missing, my kid hits her head, or some other tragedy happens.

I know that in time everything will be alright.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...