20110702


I am feeling better today. Yesterday (Friday) we went to the movie like we usually do. This was followed by walking around the mall with Hairball and my friend A (as well as our kids.) We ate some crappy food court food and then A took my older 2 with her. I stayed at the mall and walked around more with Hairball. Sure we didn't do much, besides talk.

But mostly it was about what we DID NOT do. We did not chase our children. We did not have to stop a silly fight between siblings. We were able to talk without being interrupted by silly stories about unicorns.

At 4ish I left and headed home. My feet ached from walking the mall. My ears were tired from the teenaged cacophony. But I felt refreshed even through all of that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...