20110105

Corners of my home in progress


This is our living/television room. I stood in the dining area to take this picture. Its one long kitchen/dining/living room, you can see how the TV is the focal point, right? And the computer to the right isn't really being used other than as our media center. (No, we don't really use that time out chair any longer, I think it will probably leave with the next VVA pick-up.) I can't wait to show off an after picture. It will probably be a while. I plan on starting the work today, cleaning off shelves and moving what I can (which isn't much, as that TV is heavy and I am 7 months pregnant.) This is our former dining room. Notice the carpet? Yes, a carpeted dining room makes mommies everywhere anxious. Notice the narrowness? It is really that narrow. The chairs are all pushed against the walls. It is a little longer, but so narrow. The table in front of the window is one I made to use as a sofa table. The ugly green loveseat was living upstairs, and has been with us a long time. The chairs on the other side of the room are the chairs for our dining room table. I don't know what to do with them because they are tall and don't push under the table all of the way.

Its a lot of work, but the end result should be awesome.

1 comment:

s abe said...

We would be more than willing to take the time out chair off your hands since we have a certain little boy who get a lot of use out of it. :)
-SLA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...