20101115

Gratitude Monday


Good morning world. Lets hope this week is better than the last.
This week I am grateful for...
  • a kicking, wiggling baby growing inside of me. At 22 weeks along, these kicks and jabs are getting more and more noticeable. I love it. No one else has felt them yet, but any day now they will. (Maybe even today.) He/she is around a pound at this point and I am gaining weight steadily at last.
  • the knowledge that even though Rhayn is sick today, its just a cold and she will be well in a few days.
  • being able to help out some friends while they need it. It makes me feel good to know that while they are there for me when I am in need, I can reciprocate that.
  • Gwennie's beautiful paintings. She has been asking to paint lately and I love her watercolors of Christmas.
  • getting a new trash and recycling bin. Why is this exciting? I have no idea, well maybe because the lid on the trash bin has completely severed from the body of it. It was hanging on by an inch last week.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You look FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait to see you again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...