This week I am loving these things,
- 16 weeks along in this pregnancy. Baby moves a lot and I feel bubbles popping and the occasional flip flop. Baby is the size of an avocado according to Babycenter.
- a pregnant belly that is starting to swell, including a navel that is on its way out. (Above picture, of course.) Sure I don't look "pregnant" to most people, but when I look in the mirror I can see it, and that makes me happy.
- Gwennie's birthday party being OVER. Yes we went for a low stress party and it all came together nicely, but I am still happy its over. I loved having the ladies over to chat, that was really nice. All of the kids seemed to have a nice time.
- holding really fat, cuddly babies while they sleep. Oh man it makes my arms ache for this little one to be born.
- cooler weather. So its still going to be in the mid to upper 90s today, this morning there is a coolish breeze and a feeling of fall on the horizon. Sure, its Arizona and I know its a tease, we'll most likely stay in the 90s until November. But for a moment (or maybe because we've been around 107 for the past few weeks?) I can imagine wearing long pant and maybe getting the winter clothes out of storage to see what the girls have outgrown.