20100909

This morning there was a nip to the air. (Okay I know it was not yet 6am... but still first time since May I think.) That little bit of cool off has reminded me of good things to come. It felt like fall in Phoenix. I could picture the slightly cooler temperatures that will soon envelope us, everyday. And for the first time in a while I feel pretty darn awesome. In fact, I feel happy, blissful. Sure there is still a twinge of nausea if I wait too long to eat, and I did throw up yesterday before dinner (which is better than after dinner.) But I can see the light at the end of the puke covered tunnel. I can feel energy returning to me.

I also know that its possible that this is just a small break from it. I am being realistic of course. Its just that after months of feeling like death, I don't feel like that right now. I want to revel in that.

I am just over 12 weeks along. I am grateful for that. Today I feel the gratitude I was lacking earlier this week. Now maybe if I could just motivate myself to use some of this energy to clean...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...