20100916

Tail-end

So its Thursday and I haven't written since Monday. Nothing much is going on here. I am slowly feeling better, but by evening I am still feeling under the weather. I haven't been puking every day, just every few days. That is a bonus. I have more energy and food is getting better. I know in the next couple of weeks I am going to start feeling great, and I really look forward to that. You all have no idea (unless of course you have been pregnant and had morning sickness.) This is the worst, and to be on the tail end of it makes me so happy. Maybe soon I'll even stop being so mean to everyone... what? One can hope right?

2 comments:

Amie said...

So very happy for you that you're feeling better! Hopefully you can soon enjoy the pregnancy! :)

bodaat said...

just keep focusing on how badly you've both wanted this and what a blessing it is! hope the next few weeks fly by as you enter your 2nd trimester!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...