This week I am thankful for these things:
- It was another beautiful weekend, even with the high winds it was perfect for two days at the zoo.
- Our patio cover is DONE! DONE! DONE! (Pictures soon, I promise.) Too bad it will now be too hot to enjoy the outside.
- We are all healthy. That is a blessing.
- Having a great day at the zoo with my family, I feel like I don't get to see my parents and brother, JVA (and family) and sister Dacheese often enough.
- Cousins, they are wonderful things. Growing up my cousins helped me through so many rough patches. I am thankful that my kids have cousins close in age.