20100414

Yuck

Did you know that tylenol with codeine does nothing for me except make me feel stoned? It does. I really need to get rid of that bottle of medicine.

Yesterday when I picked up Rhayn from school we barely made it home before I was starting to whimper from the pain. I came home, took the aforementioned, non-working medicine and with an ice pack on my right shoulder lay on the couch waiting to feel better. No such luck. It was a long afternoon. I tried heat and cold to battle the pain. Cold helped for longer.

I went to bed at nine, but was unable to fall asleep until 10:30 because I could not get comfortable. Then at nearly 5 my body said to get up. I ran into the bathroom where I was on and off for the next hour. I was so queasy and I had the trots. It was miserable. I threw up after 6 and felt better enough to doze off for a bit.

My head aches today, it feels migraine like but since I haven't really eaten I don't want to throw more medicine in my stomach yet.

The guys are here working on our patio cover. It is getting closer to done and that is exciting. However the banging hurts my head. I can not wait for this project to be finished. Its too bad that its taken so long and now its getting hot and we can't enjoy our backyard as much. The girls and I will still be out there a bit, in the morning time. I want to get one of those little blue pools for the girls and Penny (I doubt Lily would get in it at all. But I can see Penny cooling off in it.) They had some at Walmart when I ventured in that evil store last week. Maybe we can even get Gwennie to put her face under the water... wouldn't that be a trick?

5 comments:

Amie said...

Poor thing! Sounds like flu? (the body aches...not sure...not usually so localized as one point such as the shoulder) Get some rest if you can!

lvh said...

I sure hope you didn't mess up your rotator cuff that would be really bad.

Everyday Mom Designs said...

I hope you start to feel better soon hun!

Anonymous said...

As someone who suffers with awful neck pain I can relate! It is even worse when you still need to function as a wife and Mother which of course we do. I really hope the pain lets up soon for you Leaner. x

bodaat said...

hope you're feeling better soon! it might be time to get some vicadin, if you can swing it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...