This week I am grateful for
- weather that is still nice enough to go to Boyce Thompson Arboretum. I know I had been there at least once before but it was likely in 5th grade and I only remember that I purchased a living rock succulent that did not survive for very long.
- a husband who easily and gladly admits when I am right. (It feels good to hear someone say "You are right.")
- Rhayn, she cracks me up while doing the "Time Warp" even though she has only seen the video on YouTube. (Picture below.)
- Gwennie's sweet songs in the car. Usually these songs are about the sun, the moon, and stars.
- Lily, she is about the sweetest dog, ever.