20090613

Puppy Capers part dos

Penelope Pawington, at least her name here.

We are still hopeful to find her owners, but until then, I bought some puppy food and some chews for her. She reminds me a lot of Ms. Lily Lou Lickington when she was a few months old. Here is a picture of Lily before she was even named (she was 12 weeks old). How cute and chunky was she? Penelope is a little longer and leaner, I think she has to be a little older than Lily was, my thought is about 4 -5 months. She really is a sweet dog, and lets Gwennie man handle her much the same way that Lily does (which means that Lily is getting a respite!)

Dogs resting. Does it look like Lily is rolling her eyes to you?

Lily is really not sure what to think of the pup. She loves having a friend, but she is acting like she is exhausted. Really tired. It might be because she has been forced to sleep outside the past few nights. I didn't think the pup was staying and thought it would be easiest to leave Lily outside with her (to keep her company) tonight I suppose I will crate them both in Lily's crate. The only other option is to shut Penelope in a bathroom.

I tried to make fliers today, but they will not print cleanly. My printer is having issues, its probably dirty. I needed to clean the head, which I did. Now I need to let it sit overnight and try it again. (Epson's website's instructions.) Sigh. This will all probably have to wait until Monday, because tomorrow is the girls' recital. They have a dress rehearsal at 10 am and the performance is at 6, but we need to be there around 5:30. Its going to be a very, very long day. (I am exhausted just thinking about it.)

3 comments:

bodaat said...

I really hope you get to keep Penelope! And it might take Lily a bit of time to really adjust to a new puppy in the home. Shila sleeps a lot because Taz wears her out! it's good though because they keep themselves entertained and exercised. :)

Anonymous said...

You have the most creative names for your doggies, I love them! And it looks like a definitely possibility that Lily will have a friend. :)

Homeslice said...

she is so cute!!!! and yes, lily looks like she's totally rolling her eyes . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...