20090427

There are so many thing I want to get done around the house. The top of my list is to just get on top of the mess. Not that my house is a disaster, it just isn't clean like I would like it to be. A good portion of the mess is piles of stuff destined to go to a thrift store or my sister's house. It feels really good to unload some of these things that we have held onto for so long. To purge the junk that we really don't need, and there is so much of it.

Tomorrow I will get most of that done. I also hope to work in my garden a little. I am in the process of rethinking the way I have it set up. Remember how I wanted to move it? Well, I am thinking I should put it back where I had it originally. Only, I have plants growing there now. So maybe I can get SOME of it redone, and started properly. Its too bad that I waited to redo it, instead of doing it back then. I need to make a plan and follow through with it. My most recent plan makes no sense unless I install another drip line, because there isn't one that goes to the place it is now.

I also found a solution to a problem I was having with the sun. I will post pictures when I get around to finishing it. Which should be this week. But for now, I am going to bed. Because today has been a long albeit stressless day. And I want to sleep.

3 comments:

Briep said...

I like stuff! I need to work in my garden!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I love purging & cleaning house. I secretly do it when Charles isn't looking & then get rid of his random crap... I mean stuff.

bodaat said...

good luck with all of your plans!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...