20090225

1,100

That is a lot of posts isn't it?

Today we are headed to the Grand Canyon for a couple of days. Lily is going to stay with a friend, and have a couple of acres to play on. She will have a few other dogs to play with and hopefully she won't be too sad while we are gone.

I am just sitting here listening to Green Day (Nimrod) and wondering what else I should do before we go. Take out trash, clean litter boxes, clean kitchen, feed and water cats (leaving the toilet open, just in case they run out of water), make sure that we have some colder weather clothes in our bags. Um... I don't think there is anything else (charge my MP3 player... but it is charging as I type this.) So I think that once I do those few things, we'll be ready to go.

Hopefully I will get a few good pictures (and hopefully at least one decent one of all of us together!) See you all in a few days.

4 comments:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

Aww, have fun! I look forward to seeing some pictures!

tif-do said...

Wowzers that is a lot of posts. Have a super time at the Big Ditch!

InMyHead said...

Have fun honey!!! You deserve it!!

bodaat said...

Have an awesome time Leaner!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...