20081127

Giving Thanks

I am thankful for:
  1. my family (near and far)
  2. my friends (near and far)
  3. silly notes from my oldest
  4. that hamball formerly known as Gwennie
  5. delicious little apples
  6. and the farmer's market they came from
  7. email that keeps me in touch daily with a far away husband
  8. not worrying about money too much
  9. knowledge, learning, letters, numbers, google, wikipedia, dictionaries
  10. good books that I can read again and again
  11. sleeping in a comfortable bed
  12. kids who cuddle with me in the night
  13. Lily our lovely dog
  14. Cats who crack me up
  15. a good movie to watch
  16. my computer
  17. yarn for knitting
  18. Friends who invite us over all the time
  19. The same friends- who are having us over for Thanksgiving
  20. Internet shopping (and finding great deals!)
  21. Lots of other things, but right now I need to get ready for the aforementioned Thanksgiving dinner.
Ta Ta for now!


1 comment:

Everyday Mom Designs said...

What a great post! I agree with all of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...