20080807

Dress Forms

Who wants to come to my house and tape me all up?

I was looking at dress forms online. You see today I was recycling one of Will's old dress shirts into a shirt for myself. (I used this how-to, but changed it up a bit. I might post a picture later.) I had to keep putting it on and taking it off. With. Pins. In. (Ouch.) I think having a dress form would make sewing for myself a lot easier, especially if I needed to place straps. (I had Rhayn help me on the dress I made before.)

Lo and behold, a cheap and easy two person way to make a dress form! Using DUCT TAPE! What fun.

So, any takers? Or do I have to try to talk Will into this when he is home? (Not that I think he would totally be opposed to this idea, because come on it LOOKS cool, and its totally cheap! Our favorite price.)

2 comments:

Joxer's Human said...

well, whoever gets to be the one to cover you in duct tape better take a lot of pictures.. this looks like it's gonna be a hoot!

Briep said...

Stacey or I would love to wrap you in duck tape. but only if i get to tape your mouth too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...