Amie from one of the many blogs I read posted this challenge, I took it. But I must admit its not pretty, and also it may truly tarnish your ideas about me, so read on if you must.
Eight Things about My Marriage
1. Where did you meet your husband? At a guy's house, a guy I was kind of, sort of, seeing, and kissing a bit (even the night I met Will.) But honestly I am almost positive I met him years before at the same guy’s apartment.
2. What was the first thing you said to your husband? Well, I had called this guy’s house, to see if he was home, and Will answered. He said the guy wasn’t home, but would be in a while, so why didn’t I come on over.
3. Where was your first kiss? First date? First date- mini golf with a few friends and to Denny's afterwards. First kiss was on our first single date, the next weekend.
4. Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement? Well I am going to have to play the “it must have been meant to be” card. I had started my period the same day we met (this was
5. Where did you get engaged? We decided to get married in the car driving home from visiting his brother when Rhayn was almost two, they had been asking us when we were getting married, I kept thinking he would propose at some point, still having the original ring in his drawer, but it never happened. He still has said ring in said drawer, and I occasionally get it out and look at it.
6. Where did you get married? In my parents back yard two weeks after deciding to get married. Surrounded by those who mean a lot to us, but since we only gave family two weeks notice many couldn’t make it.
7. How did the reception go? Well, it was just an extension of the wedding, in my parents’ back yard, all easy- breezy. I do with I had made him dance with me, it has started a long relationship with NO DANCING, and I love to dance, I have since found out that Will has no rhythm and says he “can’t dance” but I will eventually get him to boogey down on a dance floor, if it’s the last thing I do! MUAAA HAA HAA!
8. How was the honeymoon? One night at a fancy hotel and back to our normal lives…We are trying to plan something for our fifth anniversary, which is this year. But it may be a family vacation to