20070407

Reminiscent

I am feeling so much better. In fact I even had a few moments without the kids.

Friday, Dacheese called and asked me if I wanted to go hang out with her. I did, and Will said he would watch the girls.

We went and saw Music and Lyrics, which was REALLY good, REALLY good! I would recommend it to anyone. Now normally I don't care much for Hugh Grant, but that movie was the perfect role for him.

After the movie we hopped in my car and drove to get some curry. We had an awful waiter, but the tasty food made up for it. Mmmm, mint chutney. The music did a number on us, or maybe it was being so very hungry and the music mixed. We both felt a little out of it while we ate.

I adore my sister, and spending time with her is so fun. I don't feel like I need to be anyone besides me, and I know she loves me. Plus, we have kids teh same age, and its fun to talk about how different they are.

Today I had lunch with an old friend. That was fun, too. We sat and talked for a few hours. Sitting back, reminiscencing and drinking iced tea. It was liesurely, and calm. We giggled, and talked about how much we have grown up. Those things we used to do, how silly we were, and most of all, those people who never change what they do, they move, and get different jobs, but they still sit around drinking too much, and generally being stupid. We talked about those old friends.

It was a good time, but now, I am going to curl up on the couch with Will, and watch a movie.

1 comment:

Briep said...

it was so fun and I am always ready for some curry! i do not understand how people cant like it! YUMMAY!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...