20061213

6 Weird Things.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state these rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. Since we are on a sock thing- I love socks, I love to buy them and look at them, but I HATE to wear them! I can NOT wear them when I sleep, luckily its not cold enough here to wear them at night.

2. I want order. I can’t stand my clothes (the hanging ones) to be in disarray. I want them to be hung by color, starting on the left- dresses, pants, long sleeves tees, tees, sleeveless, dressy shirts/sweaters.

3. I hate shaving- and for a while I didn’t do it. It takes up way too much of my time. I long for winter so that I can wear pants all of the time and never shave my legs. When Rhayn was born, I was a hairy, hairy girl. I guess its another way I fit in at Rhayn’s hippy school!

4. I am deathly afraid of confrontation. I had to tell the lady who did Rhayn’s school picture that it was unacceptable, and it was the hardest thing. I was nearly out of breath on the way to school just thinking about confronting her.

5. I love dogs, but am wary of getting one.

6. I can’t go to bed (unless I am really sick) without the kitchen being cleaned. It drives me crazy to wake up to a dirty kitchen! I also can’t leave the house if the bed is not made.

As for tagging people. Crap- everyone I know has been tagged!!!!

3 comments:

tif-do said...

Who knew we's all have sock issues... I guess we're normal after all.

Briep said...

about the confrintation I think that we got that from MOm because I am just like that. i had to at work and I almost cried I was so mad because she was mad at me for me"ignoring" her child when i did not hear him say bye. ARGGGG

Joxer's Human said...

No, tif-do, you guys are not normal.. you and your bare feet.... socks make the feet happy!! :) not to mention, warm!!

And leaner, I wish I had your problem with having to clean the kitchen. Maybe it's because I don't have a dishwasher and hate to wash them by hand (even though I know it would take less time if I didn't wait until the next day)...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...