20061103

Whew...


One down, one to go. Does anyone else think it would be a SUPER cute idea to sew the girls dresses to match the dolls I am making them for Christmas? (This doll was supposed to come with a short hair crotcheted cap, but she didn't so I made her have long curly hair. Rhayn's will have long straight hair- but the same color.) I am SO happy with her! Seriously, I want to give her to Gwennie to KEEP and CARRY around with us (so everyone will see her!) right now! Gwennie loves her, as you can see!

Really, if I had just spent one day making her, it would have only taken about 5 hours, but I have been working on her for 2 weeks. Now she just needs clothes! (They came with patterns for simple dresses, and pants.

Any ideas for names? I was thinking Megan (since Gwennie's middle name is Meg) or Fiona, because I like that name. Thoughts?

1 comment:

leaner said...

Thanks, and I know coming from you- any compliment about A DOLL is HIGH praise. She is quite soft, and all natural- not plastic. I am really exited to make Rhayn's doll, and post pictures of her too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...